Greater understanding of what is driving sales…Moore Market Intelligence.
The staff of Moore Market Intelligence have been involved in the sales of insurance products for nearly two decades. Their focused research gives them the unique ability to provide answers to some of the most challenging questions facing the industry:
- What product features are most successful on annuities sold in banks?
- Do indexed life products with guaranteed persistency bonuses sell better than those with non-guaranteed bonuses?
- Why has the top seller of indexed annuities had such a large increase in sales, relative to the rest of the market?
- What percentage of indexed life sales are sold for purposes of cash accumulation, versus death benefit or no lapse guarantee (NLG) sales?
- Do Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefits (GLWBs) with rollups sell better than those with benefit base bonuses?
- How does the top seller of indexed life insurance products distribute their ULs?